One of my favorite palettes is definitely the Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Palette. I know I had to have it when I saw some of my favorite influencers rave about it, and I purchased it last year during lockdown during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale despite it not being on sale.
The packaging of the palette is a kind of glossy cardboard, so it’s sturdy, but not fancy. It also has a mirror, which is handy for when I need to do eyeliner, mascara, and brows.
The theme of the shadows leans neutral, but with a rosy pink touch. There are 16 beautiful shadows in the palette, and the formulation is pretty good, compared to their other palettes (I have heard Too Faced’s formulation has been mixed in their metal palettes, which is not good).
- Glistening Snow (white/gold shift sparkle)
- Swan (eggshell matte)
- Seashell (peachy cream matte)
- Shimmering Pearl (gold/pink shift sparkle)
- Sparkling Sand (rose taupe metallic)
- Nude (medium neutral brown matte)
- Petal (light peachy pink matte)
- Rose Gold (rose gold shimmer)
- Sparkling Rum (rose mauve shimmer)
- Warm Rose (rosy nude matte)
- Maple (warm caramel brown matte)
- Golden Light (antique gold sparkle)
- Sugared Chestnut (golden brown metallic)
- Cocoa (medium chocolate brown matte)
- Truffle (deep rich brown matte)
- Sparkling Sable (brown red metallic)
Swatches: Swan, Glistening Snow, Shimmering Pearl, Seashell, Nude, Sparkling Sand, Rose Gold, Petal
Swatches: Warm Rose, Sparkling Rum, Golden Light, Maple, Cocoa, Sugared Chestnut, Sparkling Sable, Truffle.
Overall, I’m impressed with this palette. It’s actually become one of the palettes I go to when I either don’t know what shadows to wear or if I don’t feel like wearing eyeshadow but need to for aesthetic reasons.
You can get the Too Faced Natural Nudes palette at Ulta, Sephora, and the Too Faced website.
Do you own any Too Faced products?